What services do we offer?
Morning Sessions: 8am to 1pm weekdays (Wed 8am to 12noon)
- Rough Sleeper Services offer showers, hot breakfast and lunch, laundry service, clothing.
- Advice and Referral service includes assessments and referrals to partner agenices and accommodation providers, including StP’s Housing projects.
- One-to-one, personalised support
- A chiropodist is available on Thursdays, 10am – 12noon; a specialist welfare advisor is available most mornings; a mental health drop-in service is available Fridays, 10am – 1pm and a hairdressing/barber service is offered twice a month – all free of charge.
- Free Internet access
- Collection of post
- Mondays – Fridays: Access by pre-arrangement for specific welfare/wellbeing sessions, appointments and meetings.
Who can use us?
- People who are sleeping rough and have no accommodation
- People who are vulnerably housed i.e. sleeping on friend’s floors, bed & breakfast etc.
- Those at imminent risk of homelessness