By making a donation you will help improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable and isolated people in our community.
Whether you are able to make a one-off donation, or give more regularly, you can be assured that as an independently financed, local charity 94% of our income goes directly to providing services for our clients – so your donation will have a real impact on the lives of these people.
Use your credit / debit card to make a one-off donation to our 25th Anniversary Appeal or set up a regular donation online. (Please note that, as with all such facilities, the online platform charges a small transaction fee for card payments; you will be given the option of covering this in addition to your donation)
Other Ways to Give:
- Use our bank details to make a direct transfer (BACs) into the account below (correct from Nov 2018).
St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd, (Please note that you may need to omit the apostrophe & brackets if making an online payment – St Petrocks Exeter Ltd)
Account No: 00032302
Sort Code: 40-52-40
CAF Bank Ltd
Please note that, when making a first payment, you may get a message stating that the account details cannot be checked / verified. This is due to new automatic verification technology installed by larger high street banks, which our small charity provider, CAF Bank, does not yet have in place. This just means details can’t be automatically verified (you should instead manually check you’ve entered them correctly, as above). The transfer itself is secure, and it is safe to override the message to continue with payment.
- Set up a standing order with your bank, via online banking using the details above, or by printing and completing a standing order form and returning it to us. (We are very happy to post you a printed form if you prefer – please get in touch)
Please note that our bank account details changed in November 2018. If you already support us via direct standing order (set up via an earlier standing order form or from your own online banking) we’d be grateful if you could update our account details as above. (Your current standing order payments will continue to be received securely for now). If you set up a regular donations with a credit / debit card via Virgin Money Giving on the St Petrock’s website, you do not need to take any action. Thank you very much for your help.
- Make a donation by cheque, made payable to St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd and post it to us (with a Gift Aid form if eligible)
- If you pay income or capital gains tax in the UK, Charity Gift Aid is a great way to boost the value of your donation at no extra cost to you.
- Payroll giving is a tax efficient scheme enabling employees to give from their pre-tax pay.
- Making a bequest in your will is a way of investing in the next generation.
St Petrock’s is committed to protecting your privacy and will process your personal data in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. We will always respect your right to privacy and will never share or sell your details with any other charity or third party organisation. We will only use your information to process your payment(s), to send you a one-off acknowledgment to confirm safe receipt of your donation and to send you an Annual Report to update you on our work roughly once a year – 18 months (unless you indicate you would prefer not to receive this).
You can unsubscribe from our Annual Report list, or update your preferences, at any point by contacting us at email@example.com / 01392 422396 or writing to us at the address above.
You can change your mind at any time about a standing order or regular donation and we will only write to acknowledge your decision and thank you for your support.
Thank you very much