Due to unforeseen circumstances, St Petrock’s centre will be closed on Thursday 24th & Friday 25th June. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are generally closed at the weekends and on bank holidays.
Postal Address: St. Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd., 10 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, EX1 1HJ
Supporters, Donations & General Enquiries (Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 1pm):
Please take a look at our Needed Items list for details of clothing and other donations that we are currently in need of, or take a look at our Amazon Wishlist. Please note that we are not able to take new volunteers at our centre at the moment. Please see here for other ways to support us – thank you.
- If possible, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the webform below.
- If you are unable to use email, please phone our office on 01392 422396 and leave a message. Our project support team are mostly working remotely so there may be a delay in response – we will call you back as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience at this time. (Please help our teams by keeping our other centre number for use by clients & professionals only)
Clients, Homelessness Advice and Professionals:
- Please email us at email@example.com or
- Phone our team directly in the centre on 01392 217550. Please note that our centre is currently staffed 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
- You can also talk to our Rough Sleeper Support Team in person during their morning rounds around Exeter City Centre, 8.30am – 11am each weekday.
Please note that webform messages are not monitored outside of working hours and this form is not suitable for emergency use. If you are homeless and in urgent need of housing support /advice, please contact Exeter City Council’s emergency out of hours service on 01392 265147.