Update 30th March 2021: Please note that our frontline services are fully operational, but our Project Support Team are mostly working remotely.
We are generally closed at the weekends and on bank holidays.
Postal Address: St. Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd., 10 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, EX1 1HJ
Supporters, Donations & General Enquiries (Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 1pm):
- If possible, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the webform below.
- If you are unable to use email, please phone our office on 01392 422396 and leave a message. Our project support team are mostly working remotely so there will be a delay in response – we will call you back when we can. Thank you for your patience at this time. (Please help our teams by keeping our other centre number for use by clients & professionals only)
Clients, Homelessness Advice and Professionals:
- Please email us at email@example.com or
- Phone our team directly in the centre on 01392 217550. Please note that our centre is currently staffed 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
- You can also talk to our Rough Sleeper Support Team in person during their morning rounds around Exeter City Centre, 8.30am – 11am each weekday.
Please note that webform messages are not monitored outside of working hours and this form is not suitable for emergency use. If you are homeless and in urgent need of housing support /advice, please contact Exeter City Council’s emergency out of hours service on 01392 265147.