Our core hours for homelessness services and donation deliveries at St Petrock’s centre are 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday. Please note that we are generally closed at the weekends and on bank holidays.
Postal Address: St. Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd., 10 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, EX1 1HJ
Supporters, Donations & General Enquiries (Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 1pm):
Please take a look at our Needed Items list for details of clothing and other donations that we are currently in need of, or take a look at our Amazon Wishlist. Please note that, due to storage limitations, we are not generally able to take any bedding (other than sleeping bags) or furniture items, thank you. We also unfortunately have very limited opportunities for new regular volunteers, in order to minimise Covid risks in our centre at the moment. Please see here for other ways to support us – thank you.
- If possible, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or via the webform below.
- If you are unable to use email, please phone our office on 01392 422396 and leave a message. Our project support team are partially working remotely so there may be a delay in response – we will call you back as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience at this time. (Please help our teams by keeping our other centre number for use by clients & professionals only)
Clients, Homelessness Advice and Professionals:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone our team directly in the centre on 01392 217550. Please note that our centre is currently staffed 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
- You can also talk to our Rough Sleeper Support Team in person during their morning rounds around Exeter City Centre, 8.30am – 10.30am, 12-1pm each weekday.
Please note that webform messages are not monitored outside of working hours and this form is not suitable for emergency use. If you are homeless and in urgent need of housing support /advice, please contact Exeter City Council’s emergency out of hours service on 01392 265147.