When is St Petrock’s centre open?
|Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fridays||8am – 9 am||Early Bird Rough Sleeper Service|
|9 am –1pm||Housing Advice & Referral Service|
|1pm – 4pm||Music (Thurs)/Training Sessions/Interviews by Appt only|
|Wednesdays||8am – 9am||Early Bird Rough Sleeper Service|
|9am – 12noon||Housing Advice & Referral Service|
What services do we offer?
- Rough Sleeper Services (showers, breakfast and lunch, laundry service, clothing)
- Advice and Referral service, by appointment for assessments and referrals to partner agenices and accommodation providers
- One-to-one support
- A chiropodist is available on Mondays, 10am – 12noon, free of charge; a welfare specialist is available free of charge; mental health drop-in service is available Fridays, 10am – 1pm, free of charge;
- Free Internet access
- Collection of post
- Mondays – Fridays: Access by pre-arrangement for specific appointments, training and meeting
Who can use us?
- People who are sleeping rough and have no accommodation
- People who are vulnerably housed i.e. sleeping on friend’s floors, bed & breakfast etc.
- Those at imminent risk of homelessness