When is St Petrock’s centre open?
|Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fridays||8am – 9 am||Early Bird Rough Sleeper Service|
|9 am –1pm||Housing Advice & Referral Service|
|1pm – 4pm||Wellbeing sessions (Tues/Thurs)/Interviews by Appt only|
|Wednesdays||8am – 9am||Early Bird Rough Sleeper Service|
|9am – 12noon||Housing Advice & Referral Service|
What services do we offer?
- Rough Sleeper Service offers showers, hot breakfast and lunch, laundry service, clothing.
- Advice and Referral service includes assessments and referrals to partner agenices and accommodation providers including St Petrock’s Housing services.
- One-to-one support
- A chiropodist is available on Thursdays, 10am – 12noon; a specialist welfare advisor is available most mornings; a mental health drop-in service is available Fridays, 10am – 1pm and a hairdressing/barber service is offered twice a month – all free of charge.
- Free Internet access
- Collection of post
- Mondays – Fridays: Access by pre-arrangement for specific wellbeing sessions, appointments and meetings.
Who can use us?
- People who are sleeping rough and have no accommodation
- People who are vulnerably housed i.e. sleeping on friend’s floors, bed & breakfast etc.
- Those at imminent risk of homelessness