By making a donation you will help improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable and isolated people in our community.
Whether you are able to make a one-off donation, or give more regularly, you can be assured that as an independently financed, local charity 94% of our income goes directly to providing services for our clients – so your donation will have a real impact on the lives of these people.
Ways to Give:
– Use your credit / debit card to make a one-off donation or set up a regular donation online.
– Make a donation by cheque, made payable to St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd and post it to us.
– Set up a standing order with your bank to the account of St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd, Account No: 11342178, Sort Code: 16-19-25
– If you pay income or capital gains tax in the UK, Charity Gift Aid is a great way to boost the value of your donation at no extra cost to you.
– Payroll giving is a tax efficient scheme enabling employees to give from their pre-tax pay.
– Making a bequest in your will is a way of investing in the next generation.
St Petrock’s is committed to protecting your privacy and will process your personal data in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. We will always respect your right to privacy and will never share or sell your details with any other charity or third party organisation. We will only use your information to process your payment(s), to send you a one-off acknowledgment to confirm safe receipt of your donation and to send you an Annual Report to update you on our work roughly once a year – 18 months (unless you indicate you would prefer not to receive this).
You can unsubscribe from our Annual Report list, or update your preferences, at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01392 422396 or writing to us at the address above.
You can change your mind at any time about a standing order or regular donation and we will only write to acknowledge your decision and thank you for your support.
Thank you very much