By making a donation you will help improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable and isolated people in our community.
Whether you are able to make a one-off donation, or give more regularly, you can be assured that as a small, local charity 94% of our income goes directly to providing services for our clients – so your donation will have a real impact on the lives of these people.
We will only write to you to thank you for your donation. You won’t receive any further contact from us unless you opt-in to receive newsletters and updates. You can change your mind at any time about a standing order or regular donation and we will only write to acknowledge your decision and thank you for your support.
We will always respect your right to privacy and adhere to the Data Protection Act. We will not share or sell your details with any other charity or third party organisation.onate
Ways to Give:
– Use your credit / debit card to make a one-off donation or set up a regular donation online.
– Make a donation by cheque, made payable to St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd and post it to us.
– Set up a standing order with your bank to the account of St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd, Account No: 11342178, Sort Code: 16-19-25
– If you pay income or capital gains tax in the UK, Charity Gift Aid is a great way to boost the value of your donation at no extra cost to you.
– Payroll giving is a tax efficient scheme enabling employees to give from their pre-tax pay.
– Making a bequest in your will is a way of investing in the next generation.
Thank you very much