Our core hours for homelessness services at St Petrock’s centre are 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday. Please note that we are generally closed at the weekends and on bank holidays.
Where possible, we are now seeking to receive all item and clothing donations via our easier-to-access new hub & charity shop, Petrock’s Place, where they will be sorted and allocated appropriately. Thank you!
Postal Address: St. Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd., 10 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, EX1 1HJ
Supporters, Donations & General Enquiries (Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 1pm):
Please take a look at our Needed Items list for details of clothing and other donations that we are currently in need of, or take a look at our Amazon Wishlist. Please note that, due to storage limitations, we are not generally able to take any bedding (other than sleeping bags) or furniture items, thank you. We also unfortunately have very limited opportunities for new regular volunteers, in order to minimise Covid risks in our centre at the moment. Please see here for other ways to support us – thank you.
- If possible, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or via the webform below.
- If you are unable to use email, please phone our office on 01392 422396 and leave a message. Our project support team are partially working remotely so there may be a delay in response – we will call you back as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience at this time. (Please help our teams by keeping our other centre number for use by clients & professionals only)
Clients, Homelessness Advice and Professionals:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone our team directly in the centre on 01392 217550. Please note that our centre is currently staffed 8.30am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
- You can also talk to our Rough Sleeper Support Team in person during their morning rounds around Exeter City Centre, 8.30am – 10.30am, 12-1pm each weekday.
Please note that webform messages are not monitored outside of working hours and this form is not suitable for emergency use. If you are homeless and in urgent need of housing support /advice, please contact Exeter City Council’s emergency out of hours service on 01392 265147.
How to find St Petrock’s Centre:
St Petrock’s centre is in the back half of the little old church in the corner of Cathedral Yard, between Warren’s Bakery and The Ivy restaurant. (Note that access is from the Cathedral Yard side of the church, not from the High Street). If you enter Cathedral Yard from the crossroads with the traffic lights at the top of South Street / High Street / North Street (by Warren’s bakery), we are the first door on the left, up a couple of stone steps. Please ring the buzzer and someone will come and assist you.
If travelling by car we have to make you aware of parking/unloading restrictions enforced in Cathedral Yard. Car access is only permitted between 8.30am -10am. You can drive into the yard from the entrance by the traffic lights by Warren’s bakery at the top of South Street and pull up briefly outside. (Alternate parking is available nearby in South Street, Mary Arches or Smythen Street carparks).