If you would like to give more than a gift this Christmas, your seasonal donations can make a lasting difference in the life of someone in crisis.
Whilst we’re very grateful for donations of clothing and other essentials, we have extremely limited storage space and can struggle to store items at this busy time of year. If you would like to support our work this Christmas, why not consider an alternative way to give: –
- Purchase a needed item from our Amazon Wishlist for delivery straight to us. This enables up to prioritise our current needs and manage our storage space efficiently.
- Make a financial donation to support individuals accessing our range of housing and homelessness services. These examples show the lasting difference that your donation can make in the lives of some of the most vulnerable and isolated people in our community:
If you would like to help, you can give:
– By cheque – made payable to St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd and posted to us at St Petrock’s (Exeter) Ltd, 10 Cathedral Yard, Exeter, EX1 1HJ.
– In cash – in person at our centre during our office hours (Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4pm).
-By credit / debit card online via this link
- Are you donating as a Christmas present for someone? We’d be happy to email you a Gift Receipt on request. Please email email@example.com with details of your name, contact email address, donation method and donation amount, plus the name of the recipient if you would like this included on your receipt. We will aim to email you a pdf receipt within 2 working days (please note that we are closed at the weekends).
Thank you very much for your support!